Located in the heart of the Shoreditch Triangle and occupying the top floor of a converted warehouse is this stunning loft apartment.
Offering in excess of 3080sqft of internal living space, the two reception rooms are both in excess of 40'. The larger of the two is arranged as a single, voluminous space and boasts plentiful natural light as well as classic features including exposed beams and original brick fire place. Previously used as a home studio and gym, the space offers flexibility rarely found.
Interconnecting the two reception rooms is a stylish kitchen, fitted with Bulthaup cabinetry and Gaggenau appliances, industrial style extractors. From here you can access the terrace which measures approximately 300sqft.
The main reception room also benefits from double height ceilings, original factory loading doors and exposed beams and has ample space for sizable seat
- Stunning penthouse in excess of 3000sqft
- Heart of Shoreditch Triangle
- Two receptions in excess of 40' long
- Two/three bedrooms
- Secure parking space behind
- Pretty decked terrace with southerly aspect
- Close to Old Street and Shoreditch High Street Stations
- Long Leasehold