We manage a growing portfolio of new build and period apartment blocks
Our block management service has grown organically out of our sales and lettings business, and we currently manage a selection of new build and period buildings, ranging from small properties with fewer than ten flats to large blocks with more than 100 apartments. We provide a bespoke and personalised service, maintaining close contact with our clients and leaseholders, and working together to provide efficient and cost-effective management services.
We provide practical advice and swift solutions
We take a proactive approach to ensure that all our blocks are maintained to a high standard, carrying out regular property inspections. We use trusted tradesmen and will always provide you with a choice of contractor. Unlike many agents we don’t charge markups or take commission on our contractors’ invoices because our priority is to provide you with the best value and service. We liaise closely with our clients to ensure that all matters are dealt with on time and within budget.
Our block management service includes:
- Ground rent and service charge collection
- Regular property inspections
- Major works project management
- Long and short term maintenance planning and service charge budgetting
- Facilitating accountancy and company secretary duties
- Arranging buildings insurance and claim handling
- Arranging maintenance & service contracts (including Fire, Gas and Health & Safety inspections).
- Ensuring compliance with relevant leasehold and statutory obligations (including notices)
- Attendance at AGMs and directors’ meetings
Please get in touch or click here if you’d like to find out more about how we can help you.