We manage a growing portfolio of both new build and period apartment blocks around central London.
Our block management service has grown organically out of our new homes and property management activities, and we manage a growing portfolio of new build and period apartment blocks across London. We specialise in small to medium sized blocks, providing a bespoke and personalised service. We maintain close contact with our clients and work together to reach a consensus on costed long term plans for repairs and maintenance within the service charge budget.
Practical advice and swift resolutions to everyday situations.
We take a pro-active approach to ensure that all our blocks are maintained to a high standard, carrying out regular property inspections. We use trusted tradesmen and will always provide you with a choice of contractor. Unlike many agents we don’t charge mark ups or take commission on our contractors’ invoices because our priority is to provide you with the best value and service. We liaise closely with our clients to ensure that all matters are dealt with on time and within budget.
Our block management service includes:
- Ground rent and service charge collection.
- Regular property inspections.
- Major works project management
- Long and short term maintenance planning and service charge budget
- Facilitating accountancy and company secretary duties
- Arranging buildings insurance and claim handling.
- Maintenance & service contracts (including Fire, Gas and Health & Safety inspections).
- Compliance with relevant leasehold obligations, statutory obligations, including notices.
- Attendance at all AGMs and at directors’ meetings as required .