Practical advice and swift resolutions to everyday situations
If you own a rental property, managing it can be time-consuming. Tenants can be demanding, asking for help with everything from queries such as how to change a light bulb, to dealing with repairs and emergencies which need an instant response. Our property management service takes care of all of this for you, as well as ensuring that the rent is paid on time.
We have a team of experienced trusted tradesmen who are accustomed to working within tight timeframes and realistic budgets. We will always provide you with a choice of contractor and, unlike many agents, we don’t charge mark ups or take commission on our contractors’ invoices because our priority is to provide you with the best value and service. We liaise closely with you and your tenants to ensure that any matters which arise are dealt with swiftly and with minimum hassle.
Our Property Management Services include:
- Ensuring legal compliance of the property.
- Organising gas safety certificates, electrical testing, etc.
- Arranging check in, inventory and check out.
- Rent collection.
- Monthly statements detailing income and expenditure.
- Regular property inspections.
- Dealing with maintenance issues.
- Providing access to a network of trusted contractors.
- Registration of the deposit with DPS and handling any disputes at the end of the tenancy.